HANA has performed numerous projects where water quality issues have been key to the projects’ success. Key personnel and staff have provided services on a variety of projects that include, but not limited to jurisdictional waters delineation, wetland delineation and restoration, NPDES permitting and compliance, groundwater resource delineation and sustainability evaluations, and SWPPP design and implementation.
Key personnel are certified Qualified Stormwater Developers and Practioners.
- Resource Development
- Groundwater Monitoring and Remediation
- Water Quality Permitting/Compliance
- USACOE Section 404 Permit
- USACOE Section 10 Permit
- CWA Section 401 Permit
- NPDES Permit
- CDFW Section 1602 Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreements
- Wetland / Riparian Delineation, Restoration & Management